AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

FletaP thanks for sharing. The AMPLA Exploration Joint Venture...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    FletaP thanks for sharing. The AMPLA Exploration Joint Venture Agreement (Minerals) esp. section 3 (as you say) is a very interesting read.

Section 3 speaks of a....
    Bankable Feasibility Study which is why AGS wanted full drilling result details (witheld by Q)
    Decision to Mine whereby each JV Partner MUST participate in the Application for a Mining Lease (correct me if I am wrong but the NTMA would be an integral part AND AGS were not included as participants)
    Section 3.3c is most interesting because if the above is not satisfied then we cannot move to the next step which is Decision to Mine, following on from which If a Decision to Mine is not made by any of the Joint Venturers then their portion of the JV may be acquired by the other party and MUST be sold to the proceeding JV Partner(s). The sell price would be As Agreed by the JV Partners OR at Market Value OR As Determined by an Expert (explaining some of the reasons for the downward pressure on the share price, part reason for AGS's Independent Valuation)

imho Now that this dispute has gone this far involving Lawyers and the Courts, I believe the Partner that attains the upper hand will push this to the limit to gain the most advantage. I only hope and I do believe at this point in time we are in a strong postion.
    GL all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.