MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Disappointing to see no real push by management to get media...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Disappointing to see no real push by management to get media coverage of the mou or the plans in india ... nothing, zip. surely its time they started to sell this company a bit?

But looking at the KSX holding, if they up kicking on to .40; MVH with 45million shares would end up with a $18million stake; almost equates to the market cap at present. even at today's close its a $9m stake once all the shares dribble in. wow!

have 0been re-reading the research today; as i said the other day a bit embarassed that ive got the timelines here so wrong ... should i still be holding ? doesnt hurt to revisit and reassess ... result: the timelines have slipped obviously, but everything else appears to be on track. where are the revenues though ??? interesting to note that the RM report did tip that short term revenues could slip while they transited to the new business plan. and so it has come to pass. obviously the big sellers at .36 knew this.

surely though cannavo is not going to let this one burble along at mid-20s for the rest of the year. they must have further dollar deals ready to go .... how much longer do we wait for it to get back above .30 is the question ... and beyond that what is' it going to take to get it up to a more reasonable .40 or .50 share price to reflect the much promised 'growth prospects'

have appreciated the input of the regular crew ... i now know how the sailors going insane caught in the doldrums must have felt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.