PEK 7.32% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

heavy rare earths?, page-13

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    You are looking sweet i think DEE. I think we all are, those invested in the better REE cos.

Its always good to trawl the other sites for relevant info and can be worth comparing where the various companies are at to get a reference on your own investments. I noticed some interesting stuff on Phospahtes on the MNB thread, if interested look at the ones on China imposing restrictions on phosphate. Got to love those Chinese, they have given us tea to drink, gunpowder to make honky nut bombs, Chinese food, and restrictions on just about everything that PEK has under the ground!! Lol!

I have listed how I reckon the REE companies stack up, while i am on a list theme just to get people thinking this is where i reckon PEKs assets in actual eventual extracted value may lay.

No 1 REEs

No2 Phos

No3 Ni

No4 AU

No5 Titanium and Tantalum

then you may have to thread these kinds of things in if/when they become defined

No6 Cu? Zn? Pb?

No 7 Diamonds?

No8 Not discovered yet but nothing would surprise me with Ngualla and PEK.

And whats it all worth... IMHO billions many many billions. We probobly wont get the entire value, you never do but a few Billion would do me! Lol!!

I think the deposits we have especially Ngualla, well Lefevre I think said it all in the term "Tier One"!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $50.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.0¢ $36.97K 183.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 156516 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 5503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.