IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

heavy selling is a positive action

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    While holders will not be enjoying the current heavy selling and the depressed share price, I view it as a positive development. I guess the buyers will be enjoying this week as they have been given an opportunity to gain a cheap entry into IGR.

Depending on your outlook and how long you intend to hold your shares, this will determine your reaction to the selling.

Everyone is out to make a buck and someone selling a large holding is of no concern to me, nor are the daily/weekly fluctuations in share price. If they want out and want their profit now, good on them!

However, I've got a long term outlook, and I believe there will be significant share price appreciation over the long-term. I'm talking the next 12 months out to two years or thereabouts.

IGR is producing gold and the gold price is still high and should continue to remain so. There production cost is much much lower than the current price, and they are hedged anyway, so they will remain very profitable.

We are anticipating a resource upgrade later this year and we have further drilling on-going and can realistically expect good results and the upgrade when it comes will be significant.

As far as we know there are no problems with production. The cost of production will be confirmed later this year or early next year. But Ironside has stated that all is progressing well at the mill.

The bottom line is that whoever is selling their shares, and by this action encouraging others to sell theirs too, is actually good for the long term share price. By selling them now, they won't be selling them later. Hopefully, the buyer buying now has a long term outlook and the bulk of those shares bought will have moved into a longterm holder.

Get out now if you wish and take your profit. Long term my profit will be much higher than it would be if I exited today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.