AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

heavy selling on monday?

1. 2 Posts.
    I have started selling down my holding today, and will sell any rights I own first thing monday morning. Wit a 350% increase in the amount of stock on issue, selling will increase by at least this amount. Will 350% more buyers come into the market? I'm forecasting NO. There are no natural buyers in this name, and anyone who wants exposure already has too much due to the rights.

This, coupled with my estimation that after the rights issue holders will want to lighted their holdings in this name leads me to believe the share price will see pressure.

It would be a different story if all the production woes were sorted out, but they are not. There is still a lot of uncertainly in this name.

Is there potential in this stock? Yes, but it's certainly not without big operational risks. If production problems are not sorted out within the next 6 months there is a good chance this stock will go bust. I doubt many people would put more money into the company if they came back for another capital raising! I will be buying back in around the 2.5-3.5c range if it gets there. Speculative buy!

Would be interested to hear other peoples views on selling pressure. Agree? Disagree? We will know the answer in a few days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.