AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Sellier,Its a pitty about CFE because if Sage had half a brain...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Sellier,

Its a pitty about CFE because if Sage had half a brain he would be using that cash and doing some deals here in Aust not in the middle a fricking jungle in Africa.

As for Evraz taking it over, well there is a chance but they probably wont pay what you are expecting as i beleive they want to use CFE as their investment vehicle in Aust, why take it over when you can get quasi control of the board and use other peoples money to do what you want.

remember that Evraz is the biggest V2O5 producer in the world, they now have steel mills in china, a low cost producer and have balla balla here in Australia that they can use to feed their new chinese mills. dont be surprised to see Evraz trying to either get off take from AXO or even part of the JV deal.

CFE sold its resource for $400m, while it is bigger than balla balla the quality is not as good and CFE's resource had no V2O5. So for $300m Evraz could sweep in and takeover AXO to get control of a better resource with its own port access etc.

so i expect thats why the chinese are now getting more involved because they expect the Russians will come and break up their party.

so i dont think Evraz will pay up for CFE becuase it only has cash but i do think that Evraz is interested in AXO because of the V2O5 at balla balla.

watch this space because if Hebei stumps up the cash AXO will be over $2 in no time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.