AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

hebei steel seeks to finance aurox project, page-23

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    im not writing them off, i e-mail Sage 2 or 3 weeks ago and told him to have a close look at AXO.

but i doubt he will use the cash CFE has because i recon he has his eyes on getting the cash out of CFE for his own uses, not the shareholders best interests.

His reputation is not the best and after looking at some of his deals i can see why. AXO is a raging bargain but CFE is not in the business of getting projects into the production, they are in the business of smoke and mirrors, thats why the only thing CFE has that Evraz wants is the cash. give Evraz a chance and they will clear out the management quick smart and then use the CFE cash to get hold of AXO.

Given that RockCheck and the 2 other directors of AXO control arould 25% of the company now its going to be difficult for someone to get control on the cheap, especially with a billionaire that owns RockCheck buying up stock every day. i still think the Merrill's holding is someone's like Evraz, just like how Merrill's is holding the Delong stake in CFE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.