AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

hebei steel seeks to finance aurox project, page-33

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    well this is unbelievable. a Chinese Steel mill now has over 20m shares and has brought around 7m or 4.6% of the company over the last 3 weeks and not even one mention in the Australian Media.

its at times like these you realise that the Australian media is retarded. if you arnt going bust (MGX) or you arnt sacking staff and delaying expansion (FMG) no one wants to know about it.

get some good old fashion corporate activity going and not even one article in the media about it. tell me how many Chinese Steel mills are right now buying up stock in an Australian iron ore play? none that i know of expect AXO.

i thought all the Chinese Steel mills were going broke? if thats the case why is RockCheck buying, so far, almost 5% of the issued capital of the company on market?

im gona have to give the AFR a call to ask them what the hell are so busy with that they cant report on an issue like this but can write pages on info on useless info in relation to how all Chinese Steel mills are going bust.

again, today there was big volume in AXOG. it never has any volume and all of a sudden over the past week or so it has cranked up. the strange thing is that it is trading below the price of the fully paid shares and you actually get a div of $0.067 pa on the AXOG. why is this happening?

im gona give a few places a call tomorrow and ask them to look into the situation with RockCheck, as a foreign company how much of AXO can they buy before the govt gets upset with them? even though RockCheck has got $7m so far the volume this month is close to 3x that amount so someone else is buying up bigtime as well, ie more than RockCheck. i want to know where all these shares are coming from because the top shareholders still appear to be there, so who is selling?

this share is a bargain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.