CSR 0.00% $8.97 csr limited

hebel rocks

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Yes i agree with the guy that bought in '90. I recently watched this really closely especially around late July when Blackrock sold (i guess due to index issues, you know CSR left whatever index it was in) and then Allan Gray bought in and it went as low as 1.14 or 1.15 intraday. Up approx 50% since. I have been holding since they sold their sugar assets and think they will get back to $2 at some point in the next year or 2 but that is my opinion here guys. Interesting that Perpetual has recently been selling, but then again they were out there for a long time with a big stake, gutsy. The issues around provisioning for the possible asbestos issues got me a bit worried but whenever you drive on a freeway you can't avoid passing 1 or 2 Viridian trucks and the Australian building industry will adopt some of CSRs good products like Hebel in a big way...i think this company will come through another cycle and could possibly hit $4 if they sell Tomago...anyone ever seen that thing (ok i saw it from the road as i was driving past but it looked big). It is big, you tell me that you can build something like that for $2bn and i will tell you that you are dreaming. Its low on the cost curve for production and someone should be looking at it in the long term. Ok enough. Any thoughts anyone?
    These are my opinions...they are NOT advice in any way. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.