Hebron Exposed, page-177

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "I guess you'll blame Israel for the following ongoing conflicts, wars, trouble-spots and other unstable situations (an incomplete list)?"

This is the usual "look, over here, these people are doing bad stuff as well" tactic. My answer to your implied question is no, I don't think they are responsible for all conflicts around the world, however that is true of every historical threat. It's an impressive looking question on the surface, but ultimately just a straw man spin on what I am saying. My point is they (or at least extreme elements) are responsible, to some degree, for many conflicts that, I believe, imperil the well-being of the next generation. The ongoing destabilising of the ME is not going to be confined to that area, no movement has destabilised that region more, particularly in the last 20 years.

You are hell bent on finding me evil, initially that annoyed me, but I see your frustration with me as a consequence of finding it is extremely hard to refute what I say once you get amongst the weeds and look at who keeps popping up as the antagonist and, then, main beneficiary of the events of the last century. In many ways, I see these events as, perhaps, more damaging to everyday nation loving Jewish people resident outside of Israel who want to follow their religion, live their life, and be left alone. Possibly you're one of that number.

Now, with Iran, I will not dispute in the slightest that there is hatred for Israel within that country, but it is reciprocated in bucket-loads coming the other way. The murder of Soleimani was the latest egregious act of provocation by the Zionist elements of the American regime. You might think it justified, but not one person who cares about a peaceful existence in the ME can possibly see it as a good thing. He was an Iranian patriot whose main goal was that of securing his own country, his international influence outside of his own region was zero. I doubt many people had heard of him in his lifetime. He fought nominally on the side of America in Afghanistan and Iraq, and yet, the moment his own influence became untenable in the eyes of a few, he was struck down in a humiliating fashion. If you believe that sends the right message to future Iranian leaders that there is a peaceful future for that country such that they should cosy up to Israel and allies then I hope you're right, for everyone's sake, however Golda Meir's answer to the question, become more relevant with each passing year.

You are saying that, if ever Israel was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and even the whole world down with it?”

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

As with Netanyahu, these people keep telling us what they're thinking, the reality TV obsessed, popcorn munching, lazy liberals in the west just keep excusing and ignoring them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.