Hebron Exposed, page-190

1. 2,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Rant Coming..
    It’s all about perspective and context. The UN resolutions and global condemnation of Israel’s actions and perceived threat is completely out of all measure and rational balance - real atrocities and wars that occur and exist across the planet are met with mute or little attention in comparison. No other county has had and has so many missiles and actual and stated threats against it or it’s people and its existence as does israel. These are indisputable facts, yet in your tunnel vision and conspiracy based fear and what I believe to be misguided or incorrect deductions, you believe Israel has sinister plans for global domination. You and those like you fail to see that you are a part of the same industry that drives this irrational balance machine. Have you ever considered that pro Israel lobby’s and what you describe as antagonism are a proactive defensive and reactive means required purely as a result of this ridiculous machine you keep feeding?Were Jews persecuted and kicked out of places throughout the ages all over the world because they wanted to dominate it? Or because they were Jews? Get out, go back to where you came from, return to Palestine, go back to Zion... Now we returned, are here, and are thriving to boot, all we hear is get out! It’s not yours. Mate, we came home! We are strong and successful and that pisses some people off. As it so happens I have friends visiting Hebron tomorrow - to Mearat HaMachpela (Cave of the Patriarchs).. They will be visiting the graves of our forefathers and mother’s, under guard, so they don’t get knifed or blown up by one of their cousins who share the same lineage. Now I’m not saying that Israel is perfect nor do all its citizens or soldiers act like saints nor ever make mistakes or behave terribly, but step back and think about how your Rebbe/Kushner and Noahide Law conspiracy theories, claims that Israel is war mongering and stifling free speech and freedom of action and sovereignty around the world, are fuel for the friggin’ problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.