Hebron Exposed, page-197

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Well I read your words and I can understand what you're trying to communicate, but I fail to see why, because of historical events, I should be charitably disposed to what I see is a problem in the world today.

In terms of human loss WW2 is an appalling disaster. My father's generation and other European nations experienced tens of millions of losses. Eastern Europe experienced losses into the many millions in the Holodomor. The carnage was not just isolated to one group. You know my views on the WW2, it was a disaster that we, as a western world, have never recovered from, and the threat that emerged from it was never dealt with. So, when I hear Greenblatt and other lobbies talking about the dangers of "whiteness" in a nation who's people gave up so much, as well as those across Europe, don't think it effects just me. When does it end? How long do the citizens of allied nations have to support this, whilst lobby groups within these nations continue to undermine them?

As I said before, how is Australia helped by having it's citizens go to the Middle East and dying? I haven't seen material benefit in any country, America has lost countless people, when will it be too many to be worth continuing?
    Last edited by aatisket: 19/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.