Hebron Exposed, page-200

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "but it fully supports and justifies your anti-Israel / anti-Jewish stance"

Well, unless I think what I am saying is false, I won't stop thinking it. We've been communicating for a few hours and all you've done is level personal insults and your own personal thoughts on why I shouldn't criticise Israel. I see it more as an appeal to be nice to Israel because it hurts feelings if I'm not. I'm in Australia, my interest is people of all persuasions who unequivocally care, first and foremost, about this country and the region in which it resides. As long as I see the clear and dangerous escalation of danger in the Middle East, and how that impacts things we here in Australia should care about, then my views won't change.

Anyway, you know I could provide some similar invective regarding non jews from plenty of chabad and similar sites. The stuff those rabbis say about people like me, and, worse still, the gentile women, is off the charts. There's talk of decapitation and gentiles being like donkeys; it's pretty confronting stuff. Little wonder corresponding sites appear from the other side's perspective. I could also point to some quite outrageous commentary on the worth and wisdom of Palestinians on HC. Again, not pretty.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.