Hebron Exposed, page-202

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Know that this is not personal."

Really? I'll take your word for it. Is it some sort of job?

Re "You don't seem to understand many of them or miss the point, or choose not to reply contextually"

Maybe not, I think I understand some of what your implying, and most of it is suggestive of me in a negative light. Now, I see most of that as largely subjective, and with that kind of pointless. You think I might be a particular sort of individual, and I'm not concerned in the slightest what you think of me, and nor does it change anything of any substance. I suspect you're trying to derail my point by just implying I've got some unholy bias.

Re "You most often as you have stated completely miss the point and barely understand my posts but that's not my concern"

Maybe so, I have looked at your posts and there does seem to be a pattern of ambiguity therein, at least to me. You often seem to imply something and then retract it when challenged. I then get some lighthearted "Goodnight Ralph" message, followed up by a full-on rant about my failing to see something in the way you wish. There'll be a word or paraphrase that needs unpacking, something I've missed. It did become sort of relentless.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.