Hebron Exposed, page-208

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Also, It's not a binary matter, where the choice is to either criticise Israel, or "be nice to Israel"......there is also the choice of keeping your opinions to yourself instead of spouting them and allowing others (perhaps of lesser intelligence and discernment than you) to use your views to incite, or act with, violence."

In my opinions, such matters, when not discussed, will explode. How does anyone criticize anything without such a risk? Who is asking Netanyahu to turn down the invective? Greenblatt? Dershowitz? How do you suppose the voiceless white slim majority in the states feel listening to Greenblatt bang on about "white supremacy" as they watch their towns burn down and their lives threatened by the craziness? Do you think this silencing of discussion on social media is going to change minds? Is silence always compliance?

Britain and other parts of Europe are at the point of open conflict, they have been kept silent for years. So some of the rhetoric is misplaced, some of it is ignorant, and some of it is on the money. There are lots of things I hear that I don't believe and so don't repeat. It won't much matter what is right and wrong, and silent reflection won't make it disappear.

What happened in Europe in the last century was a consequence of a people losing their voice. I think monsters arrive when all other avenues are lost. In my view, we are heading towards similar times. I don't want it, but it seems very possible. The level of racial conflict being stoked up is ridiculous. Israel is well equipped to defend itself, but where does that leave the rest of us?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.