I find one of the most enduring questions of the last few...

1. 6,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I find one of the most enduring questions of the last few decades is the one that asks what drove the German hatred? A less enduring aspect of the last few decades is an honest discussion that might just address the question and, more specifically now, the relevance to the world we live in today.

I think the message from the media pack has always been that the answer to the question is that it was, from the heart, pure ( DNA fuelled ) unprovoked and wilful hatred. This is fundamentally why, today, no one can discuss any sensitive issues without a mob pack forming and people snarling accusations of Nazi etc. Even in my relatively short lifetime this pack mentality has become worse as a group of elites have simply monopolised the discussion. Of course we see it routinely on HC with individuals appearing, snapping out a few personal barbs, and then thinking they have delivered a decent argument.

Considering the importance and relevance of Freedman's speech, you'd think it would be as well known and studied as some of the JFK speeches at around the same time. You'd think Freedman's speech would be established in the minds of everyone as a guide to why wars begin, and why bitterness and resentment leads to anger. The reason it is not in the minds of everyone should be obvious.

The fact that people lived a comfortable and inclusive life in Germany in 1915, and then found at Versailles in 1919 that they had been betrayed by the very people they had originally helped is at the root of 1930's Germany. The utter misery of the imposition of Versailles and the appearance of the Balfour declaration as a contributing factor to that misery would have been unbearable for a people facing ruin in 1919.

Of course we are seeing the same machinations today as intercepted Zoom meetings reveal the extent of the Zionist networking in America. The disregard for a nation's constitution and the endless manipulation of the American framework which serves one foreign nation while damaging the host. The blatant labelling and reference to a specific historic event is used shamelessly to push one case and silence opposition. The compromising of law abiding companies and citizens who have little or no idea why they are being singled out is creating a growing backlash

So what will happen in the next few years depends on the ongoing reaction of the approximately 60% of average Americans who increasingly see their country and lives being destroyed by this phenomenon, and, with that, their constitutionally delivered right to have a voice has all but disappeared. The cover-up of 9/11 goes unaddressed, the fuelling of racial conflict is at a peak; it seems obvious that eventually the same anger and resentment that Benjamin Freedman refers to will become apparent. I'm not saying that's a good thing for any of us, but it's one obvious consequence of what is currently happening.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.