Re "I've had it with you and your misquoting me, twisting my...

1. 6,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "I've had it with you and your misquoting me, twisting my words and attributing to me words that I never uttered....such as the above, which I've never said."

Well I included Netanyahu in my attributing of quotes. Anyway, I sense you're getting all wound up again, so did you say the following or not?

"The point is, as I'm certain you are aware, that to state, as the records clearly reveal, that the Nazis didn't begin killing Jews until 1941, is factual, and not an anti-Semitic statement."

"Millions of "innocent German civilians" read "Mein Kampf", knew what your Nazi idol planned and did nothing to prevent it. "Innocent?""

Plenty of Jews have read and repeated some of the darkest passages from the Talmud, do you feel they ( or even you ) should be held responsible for that? You're often implying that its not all Jews, and I'm in agreement. However, it cuts both ways, no Jews were murdered in the camps of Germany (the original story of Dachau was revised after the war as you know) . So how on earth could an average German have known what was going on in Poland? No one did officially until 1945.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.