Re "and now you equate that with: "The point is, as I'm certain...

1. 6,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "and now you equate that with: "The point is, as I'm certain you are aware, that to state, as the records clearly reveal, that the Nazis didn't begin killing Jews until 1941, is factual, and not an anti-Semitic statement."

So, either you can't read, you don't understand what you read, or you're just dishonest.
    "

The point I was making is that you have said no Jews were murdered before 1941. You would agree that Hitler was rounding Jews up prior to 1941 - yes/no? You would agree that the Treaty of Versailles left Germans bitter and destitute and eager to improve their lives? Yes/no. I have no idea why you're getting so agitated, I'm not surprised you're getting agitated, that's standard!

Anyway, I'm not talking about what was written in Mein Kampf, I'm talking about what actually happened prior to 1941.

"You ask: "So how on earth could an average German have known what was going on in Poland?" You're joking!I've read many copies of letters, written by many Germans from Poland (members of the Einsatsgruppen, etc) to their family members, describing what they were doing. (For a start, read Browning's "Ordinary Men".)"

I see, so every letter that came back from Poland would have been circulated to every German citizen. Even the children who were left with their eyes gouged out by the communist brutes. And even if they did read them, what would you have them do with the information? Why are they to blame? I'm sure you're not suggesting the rape and butchery of citizens is appropriate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.