Quite the harsh judge suddenly I think old boy. Fresh from last...

1. 6,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Quite the harsh judge suddenly I think old boy. Fresh from last night's new high in personal insults, I'm sure you slept well.

Anyway, let's be clear, you consider the only victims in Germany were non German? It's impossible in your mind for citizens of a nation to be blameless for the actions of their leaders, even the ones bludgeoned to death from 1945 onwards.

I notice you're quite critical of China, what do you think the every day Chinese person can do about the ongoing situation in their country? What about private Chinese individuals in Australia, what are you proposing there? Surely by your logic, they'd have complete control on the activities of their government? You constantly ask that I not blame all Jews for the actions of a few (I never have incidentally), but Germans have no such allowance in your view. Lifelong brainwashing is hard to fight I guess. "Good for me but not for thee" is your motto I'd suggest

What do you think of the Sonderkommando? How much blame should they shoulder? Dario "Close your eyes and do what is to be done without asking too much" **bai, is he not a victim in your eyes? Or does he get a special dispensation?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.