Hebron Exposed, page-221

1. 16,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    "Well, if you listen to sensayuma and netanyahu, all Hitler tried to do before 1941 was move them out of Germany and free his own people from the yoke of the most unreasonable treaty any group of nations could ever have imposed on a country."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've had it with you and your misquoting me, twisting my words and attributing to me words that I never uttered....such as the above, which I've never said.

Do you expect an honest debate when you do such a thing...repeatedly?

I've read "Mein Kampf", have you? Hitler openly told the world what he intended doing, and now you not only blame the victims (Jews), you also claim that "particularly barbarous" Jews from Russia raped and slaughtered millions of innocent German civilians.

Millions of "innocent German civilians" read "Mein Kampf", knew what your Nazi idol planned and did nothing to prevent it. "Innocent?"

I only hope that your kids get a more balanced view of history than you've had.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.