NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

hedge and security, page-3

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Kon

the convertible notes will either be converted into shares @ 25 cents per share or they will be paid out in due time by Norton.

As a shareholder I would like to see most of them paid out over the next 2 years.But if the stock price is north of say 0.30 cents you will get investors converting their notes and selling into the market!

Norton should produce well over the next 4 quarters to earn good cash flow and most likely if all goes well- have well over $100,000,000.00 cash in the bank -estimate by March 2010

With their projected production increase into 2010 and beyond this stock is still undervalued at 0.225 cents - there is MORE upside to the share price atm - very little downside risk- my guess by July it will be sitting at well over 0.50 cents! also there is about $15,000,000 options when exercised that should come in over the 18 months.

Norton is well managed and well funded - earning good cash each month - earning about 6 cents a share in free cash flow each quarter- with cash flow you can do a lot with these days especially when it is hard to come by!

As for the hedge - I guess that will be sorted out in due time - but Lehmans is well and truely DEAD and will most likely take years before it is buried.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.