It's just so blatant now, it matters not if the Dow is up 200 or...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    It's just so blatant now, it matters not if the Dow is up 200 or down 100, when they hit the go button, it's time to brace yourself. Apart from the daily rorting in TLS, there are 2 other NOTEBALE stocks being played with massively, they are CSR and FXJ

Today, FXJ opened at what was to be the high of the day $1.48, at that stage up 1 cent, then simply plummeted in very quick time to as low as $1.405, with abnormally high volume of just under 20 million. Late in the afternoon around 2ish, the buyer depth was around 500k and the seller depth was almost 2.6 million 5 times grater ! Then just prior to 4pm it swung around, buyers got the upper hand by about 400k, the fake sellers pulled their orders when their dirty work was done on the shorters behalf. Shares ended the day $1.44 and even managed to gain a cent in the auction after closing $1.43 in real trading time. This **** happens every single day in FXJ always triple number of sellers on screen compared to buyers, even on the rare occasions they are up sellers always dominate the depth.

Same thing CSR today, opend at days high of $1.775 and quickly plunged to $1.72 once again on double the usual volume, closed $1.735 and again the sell depth at most stages was 4 times the buys...till stumps. I look now and there's nearly 2 million buy side and 1.6 million sell side, was NEVER even close to that in trading hours. We are being stitched up by the manipulators, i've been caught many times trying to daytrade and buying at the high of the day and selling near the low, because of manipulation of market depths. Doesn't matter what stock, this is going on across the board, be warned. I'm just about out of ammo, cant keep losing money hand over fist like this. And i also have noticed that when the buy depth rises by a couple of hundred k, so does the sell depth in sympathy, and sometimes with interest. These parasites feed off people like me, and i dare say theres thousands of others in the same sinking boat. A few other manipulated stocks i follow are DOM, ERA, HVN, PRY, VBA, TPM, PBG just to name a few i've tried to trade with dire consequences. All the same pattern, stacked sell depths that gradually rise during the day, each reverse line wipe inundated with a fresh batch of lower level sellers. Who said crime doesn't pay, they do it best when the market is up heaps like today and target a few select stocks, and it's all downhill from there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.