EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Fair comment juk but there's a way to go before that happens....

1. 17 Posts.
    Fair comment juk but there's a way to go before that happens. FWIW I'm confident but I see it just floating for a few weeks yet. Maybe drop back to 32/34 ish, who knows. Can't see any mega drill results in all honesty, just confirmation of historic data with probably a small uplift in resources. Off take agreements/funding etc., may not happen until choice of processing decided and proof of numbers. The big boys don't go blind. Would you buy a pig in a poke? We're becalmed and waiting for the next stiff breeze.

Fingers - FMC are probably just one of many watching from the sidelines for the right moment to strike but my hope is that KC hangs on to EMH until well after we're into production. If the process and the
    numbers stack up we'll have no probs securing the finance to fully develop this resource. Europe needs local lithium. I'll say that again. Europe needs local lithium - and we are 100% owners of Europe's largest lithium resource (apart from the the other little bit in Germany that Solar seem to be keeping fairly quiet about, what are they up to?) so I don't want us selling out early and cheap, if at all.

To my mind KC is a solid sort of guy that knows the ropes from both sides. He hasn't put a foot wrong for me so far and I reckon he's a long termer. This is his retirement project and he's upping his personal stake all the time. If we all just sit on our hands and let things mature we'll be fine. In the last four months we've been overbought then oversold. MM's and day traders may want to spike it as happened last week but, imho, this is a rock solid pension pot so we should just sit tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.