AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

monopolizeYou obviously didn't read the post in it's...

1. 168 Posts.
    monopolize

You obviously didn't read the post in it's entirety.

Whilst you may take the opportunity to buy shares at a premium, courtesy of the hedge funds, the fact remains that companies still need to raise capital for whatever the reason, (bear or bull).

When this occurs the company has to issue more shares, hence the dilution in the value of the stock held. You will also notice the prevalence of companies wishing to raise capital are doing so through the avenue of sophisticated investors, leaving the majority of shareholders to buy on market.

Take the position of the hedge funds who take money out of the economy and place it in the hands of a select few, like in the form of $10 million dollar bonuses, I ask you, where do you think that helps an economy??

However if this money was distributed between 340 million shareholders, we get a better outcome.

My guess is you are a wealthy sophisticated investor, and your money has always paid for your privilege.

Whatever you do, don't lose the silver spoon or take off the rose coloured glasses.

Even SI get burnt by greedy unscrupulous company directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.