CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi Redbacka,You certainly have raised some very valid points. I...

1. 65 Posts.
    Hi Redbacka,

You certainly have raised some very valid points. I do agree with you that the share price will ultimately at some point (in the distant future) represent appropriate market value whatever that may be.

I hold CNP stock. I consider myself educated and experienced. For me, yes definitely holding CNP stock is a speculative 'gamble'. Absolutely. Although, also part of my reasoning for holding CNP stock is based on research and logic analysis.

My portfolio is made up of stock that is based purely on speculation. I also hold stock that is for long term investment, these particular stocks have been researched and analyzed in depth.

I for one am a fan of speculation. Though, speculation which is calculated as having an effect on my whole portfolio. i.e. 30% of my portfolio is purely speculative. I have heard the word 'gamble' used often in association with CNP stock. I find this rather dismissive of many of the real and concrete variables at play. True, we have fewer real facts to make an educated position with Centro, however I would not liken it to picking either red or black.

Your contributions to this forum are very welcome. You bring lively debate.

Mr Wednesday

BTW – I have been trading since 1972 and my portfolio at present is worth in excess of 16,000,000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.