CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

hedge funds manipulate stock in secret, page-69

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    redbacka
    i really don't want to be rude but look let me put it in the most simplest of ways for you by way of an example of what these hedge funds are doing in packs and via the loophole in the ASX.

let's say i operate a hedge fund and i decide to borrow shares of the custodians of a super fund in which you have invested heavily all your life and are looking forward to using in your imminent retirement. Let's say they are CBA shares and you also have a holding of these shares in the market.

Would you still have no problems with this if i was then to use a loophole in the ASX to borrow your shares from your super to short your shares on the market? Bear in mind the double hit made at your expense ie the value of your super has gone down and the value of your shares on the market, personally held by yourself have also gone down.

zeds

the zed zo-lu-zion
    zero debt for all companies.
    Great if you want to shop in a barn
    Great if you want to live in a cave
    Great if you don't value roads, hospitals, education etc, etc....

My home doesn't produce any income yet i was able to borrow 80% of its value many years ago. Now why did the bank lend me and millions of other people money to invest in an asset that wasn't producing any income?
    strange that.

ps
    You still haven't answered my post from the other day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.