RSG 0.81% 61.0¢ resolute mining limited

Hedging Information, page-11

1. 2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Christopher, maybe just that little bit more extra patience is required on our part than what we first anticipated....maybe.
    You've shown much patience till now and it would be a shame for you to sell out only to watch share price
    ascend after selling out if indeed that were to occur. I must admit I also was expecting something better this quarter but only
    probably because it was being built up that way on this forum. Remember notable others on this forum (Esh was one)
    who had their reasons for feeling disappointed and for selling out only to watch the RSG sp breeze/spike up to $2 immediately
    after them exiting even though the previous 12 months had been a hard slog for holders and for the sp.

My problem was that I changed my plan to sell at $2+ because I decided to change my $2 target to $10. Hindsight shows how foolish
    my action/inaction was. At this point in time I no longer entertain thoughts of RSG going to $10. Perhaps what that means is
    that sp may not be far from actually heading into new higher ground. It is my speculation though.

What I don't understand is why none of the prominent posters on this forum chose to
    sell at $2+ which has resulted in loss of better opportunities for them whilst also being forced to take the horrible roller
    coaster ride back down to sub $1 again, only not to 0.94 cents this time but even further down
    to 0.68.

Somethings gotta give, maybe call it luck. That will still do. If gp were to go up and significant debt was reduced
    by virtue of non hedged sales at higher spot prices alone, if the company can show that it's capable of finding some more
    oxide ounces, if the company can somehow produce one quarter showing that it can get it's sulphide recoveries up
    to the 85%+ mark with a corresponding higher sulphides production figure, perhaps a bit of luck going their
    way can become the kicker for the sp. I know many of the posters have put up very good arguments for the
    negative case and have done a good job convincing me also but perhaps...perhaps...the case is there to
    keep patience just that little bit longer still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 60.5¢ $2.942M 4.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 492666 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 249337 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.