CRS 14.3% 3.2¢ caprice resources ltd

re: resources and debt G'day Heres an article from shares weekly...

1. 5,382 Posts.
    re: resources and debt G'day
    Heres an article from shares weekly oct 5th.
    cheers
    Rod
    I hold crs

Croesus Mining ready to return some cash
    The Central Norseman gold mine is printing money for its owner, Kalgoorlie-based
    Croesus Mining (CRS). The company has repaid all the project debt it incurred to buy
    Central Norseman Gold Corporation from WMC and has just announced a two cents
    per share capital return to shareholders. This will be paid from the $20 million cash pile
    it has accumulated since it took control of the mine.
    Croesus is working through a $10 million exploration program designed to lift
    Central Norseman’s reserve life from its current two to three years. This short life is
    not as big an issue as casual observers might think. The mine has operated with a short
    reserve life for most of its 67-year operating history. The nature of Norseman’s narrow,
    high-grade vein systems makes them difficult to drill to reserve status until they are
    actually being developed. This is an awkward concept for many in the gold industry –
    never mind the investment community.
    The results of CRS’s exploration efforts will become known over the next six to nine
    months. The long production history of the Norseman field suggests the company has
    a good chance of wowing the market with new discoveries. The field is a geologist’s
    delight, with over 100 targets in the tenement package and plenty of drill rigs available.
    Despite being the fourth largest Australian-based gold miner behind AurionGold,
    Sons of Gwalia and Newcrest, Croesus is not widely followed by large investors and
    stockbrokers. Perhaps it is the Kalgoorlie head office that turns them off. With a few
    more years of reserves and resources up its sleeve, Croesus may be able to persuade
    more large investors to join the register, thus marking its entry to the “serious” league
    of Australian gold miners. And for the rest of us, the big exploration program may be
    just the catalyst to get the share price to $1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.819M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $23.01K 786.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 44880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.