RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Hedging, page-13

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Winmore - I'd suggest anyone putting out a future share price estimate (unless they're a highly paid broking analyst) has rocks in their head. So, I guess by the fact that this isn't the final paragraph of this note would suggest my mental health is therefore quite questionable.

Playing around with a million assumptions - USD gold price, AUD exchange rate, RED's tolling rates and recovery rates etc etc etc - my own 3 year models suggest a NPAT for RED could be $65-125m p.a. Using a PE Ratio of 8 to 13, I get a market capitalisation in the range of $520m to $1,625m or about 15c to 47c per share.

From where RED's share-price sits at the moment, these ranges produce a compound 3 year return of nothing to 46% pa.

Leading with my jaw ready to receive an uppercut, I'll offer the view that my Mid-Case outcome, three years hence, suggests RED's market capitalisation should be about $1 billion or about 28c per share for a 3 year compound return of about 23% pa by around this time in 2026.

Finally, as far as the utility of the USD is concerned, I'm reminded of a quote by, I think, Winston Churchill about democracy. Roughly speaking, he suggested that despite all its flaws, democracy is the best system we've got.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.