VMS 5.56% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Those so called greenies have destroyed our company and have...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Those so called greenies have destroyed our company and have costs us share holders huge paper losses.
    Without them the company would have been today in a much stronger position and would have had much more cash in the bank thanks to the iron ore production when the price was still high.

That opportunity was taken away from VMS, because of the constant re-appealing tactics from the greens.
    The market started to loose patience with the progress of VMS and the share price started to slide more and more.
    Now we are back to where we started and management has to build up the company from the bottom but in a very different economical environment which is right now not in favour of anything that needs digging up.
    I have lost a fortune on VMS as it stands and there will be many more holders who are in the same position.
    But Tasmania as a mining state has lost all its credibility and the court system in Australia seems to be as rotten as the extremist greenies themselves.
    I will never put another dollar of my hard earned money into a mining investment in Tasmania as the risks are just to high of losing it all.
    The few hundred thousand dollars that the greens have to cough up now are nothing compared to the damage they have done.

And besides that, they will never pay a cent as they will declare themselves bankrupt and get new directors to set up a similar criminal organisation to do it all over again.
    Unless the laws are getting changed.

Good luck to all holders

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $15.63K 846.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 8478543 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3425502 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.