VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Heightened Risk

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The thing that seems to be most missed in these threads. Although the mine may not be at risk and the families safe. If the Ukraine becomes Russian controlled, the export of material from the mine into the EU may not become so simple. Particularly given the strength of sanctions imposed on Russia. So a am sure, if this situation were to unfold, operation of the mine and its product flows into the EU may become very very problematic. The resources may be confiscated and product simply captured and sent to Russia. If you say, yeah mate but that won't happen. Well, many people said Russia wouldn't jump the fence to play in the Ukraine's backyard, we know how well that has worked out. Risk for this operation is extremely high, be it damage or hostile take over. Given that Russia has done many things simply to disrupt the economy of the west, just as it enters a growth faze as looks to recover and raise interest rates. Putin has publicly stated that the west is weak, particularly given its internal cancel culture and military policies. Now as far as sanctions, one of its largest allies and trading partners is China, who are being very very quiet about all this. Both countries would be aware that this mine is there...a bonus if its also was to fall in a communist controlled realignment of boarders. They are still trading...The Art Of War, attack when your enemy is most vulnerable. They know the people of the west have no appetite for war, they want to sit back and say we were there with no blood on their fingers. IMO, we set for uncertainty until 2036. A cold war like period not dissimilar to the 80s. High inflation and a war of commodities.

Sold out end of last year. ??? at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.