VRC 33.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Heightened Risk, page-3

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    One thing i've noticed missing from these threads is the person who had that buy order for 70,000,000 shares at 0.001 since July last year has cancelled the order...now that it looks like they might actually get it.

Indigo it's painfully fascinating to think about where we would be if we'd focused purely on Bunyu (not Bunya, according to every announcement ever released). Did we need to go in all those other directions to help gain the approval of the development banks? Is it all part of the end goal of getting 40mil for Bunyu?
    Or is the end goal far greater - battery anode manufacturing and becoming a global powerhouse in end to end battery resource mining, processing and manufacturing?

I don't know where we're headed, but like you, I bought in around 2015 when we had 1 greenfield with an exciting JORC - the biggest known graphite resource in Tanzania and one of the biggest in the world. Since then we had 1 gold resource, then 2, then back to one, then a graphite mine, then a lithium resource, now we have so much potential Putin is sending his army to invade our mine.

Remember when we hit 17c?
    I bought more at 14c instead of selling out. I thought i would know better if that happened again, but 4c came and went.

My genuine expectation is that Russia will fail in Ukraine, but it might take 6-12 months before that becomes clear. We'll keep mining and eventually get Bunyu funding - but not while this invasion is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $16.77K 4.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28396832 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.