GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Heineken México, page-3

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    1) I created a new thread because I can. More importantly, I thought (and others seem to agree) that the information in the link was VERY important. As a reminder, Heineken stated that the relationship in Mexico was "EXCLUSIVE" and also that "GetSwift has demonstrated itself to be an excellent partner to Heineken around the globe. In Mexico, we are leveraging all of its capabilities to enable our stores to grow their delivery business.”

2) Regarding MSAs, you are referring to "execution risk." In other words, when two companies agree to an umbrella framework, investors want to see that the agreement is being implemented. In this case, investors want to see "take-up utilization." Two things worth noting, 1) this execution risk is spread across two counterparts (Yum! and Heineken). 2) Both counterparts are providing investors with evidence that GetSwift's technology is being implemented. My sense is that the reason you have seen a MASSIVE shift in ownership from Australia to the US over the last few months is that several US funds (who are well versed in SaaS) saw this evidence and stepped in with both hands (below 20c and clearly still buying now). We have seen evidence from Kuwait's Kout Food group, Pakistan's MCR, and Heineken in Egypt, Malaysia, Philippines, and now Mexico. This all started in May...What you refer to as "feel good fluff" appears to be what some pretty smart folks deemed to be constructive evidence of execution. I guess we can let the stock price speak for itself. They appeared to view 20c as a steal...what about 60c? Time will tell...

So not only do you have diversification of enterprise MSAs but you also have each MSA starting to show evidence of execution. These "beachheads" are starting to point to something (potentially) much larger.

You also point to the upcoming 4C. Unfortunately, Yum! appears to have been active for only a short period and Heineken even shorter (weeks). I would love to see continued double-digit growth although I am not sure of the impact of these two very large enterprise opportunities and if it is yet time for the exponential growth we are all waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.