PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

Fonterra,(is that about a scary font, an erroneous font, or...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Fonterra,

(is that about a scary font, an erroneous font, or otherwise? ... just kidding, a bit of lame humour when I should instead be catching up on sleep)

Both points you've made are quite valid.

Firstly, if we don't get some kind of official feedback from the company soon (e.g. shareholder update, some form of ASX release with some news, etc.) it would be time for one of us to make a call, if no one has already done it within the few weeks (e.g. Lemas, Dabru, myself or otherwise).

Last time I called (quite a while ago now) most of the goings on were too sensitive for general release, although the subsequent release to the market was quite frank about the delays. I assume they're still working their way through the various stages of deals, readying new product, ensuring mass production capacity, etc. and waiting for some significant conclusions before making announcements to the market. Whilst a phone call to the company might fill the individual in on what's going on, the very least that could hopefully be shared with this forum would be when we can expect our next ASX and/or shareholder update.

Secondly, the SP ...
    You highlighted something that was quite notable the past few days (/most of the week), in that right at the end of each day there has been significant dumping. I thought the 'Convertible Note Desperados' had just about dried up (those that sell for meagre profits, relative to the multi-multi bagger they would likely have if they held for 3 to 12 months ++), but with the DOW(n!) & ASX dropping they seem to keep popping up.

If you have faith in the company (as I & most posters on this thread have in bucket loads), you see it as an opportunity to buy. However, in the day-to-day act of monitoring the SP, or if you need cash, it is depressing as it goes so low. That's one of the reasons I keep buying, as in the long run it doesn't really matter what the SP is now as long as Polartechnics ultimately fulfill their goals / destiny, and make us all rich!

I've actually been happy as the SP has fallen this week (sorry for the heresy), as I've held my nerve (/or is it greed?) and today finally filled an 11.5c buy order I placed almost 2 weeks ago! (woo hoo).

Now let's hope the SP doesn't get any sillier, because I'm running out of other stocks to sell to fund further purchases, and as much as I don't like to admit it, it is otherwise depressing to see the SP drop!

Cheers and good luck to all.

(I'd better get to bed quick-smart now, or Lemas will question whether I actually own one again)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $6.584K 9.132K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 142225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.