PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

JD, I am in agreement with your commentary. I also did think of...

1. 6,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    JD, I am in agreement with your commentary. I also did think of Amazon as a threat in general to retail, and I get it for such things as electronics. After all, you generally know what computer you want and its specifications before shopping around, and there are multiple locations to buy it, just a case of price as where you get it and on-line if cheaper (such as via Amazon) may be the way to go. But clothing is a different ball game me-thinks. Mostly this is in the domain of female shoppers, they like walking through stores, trying stuff on, looking for that something special that suits them, the "fit" on their bodies, etc etc. Very fussy buyers. From what I see ( eg, Amazon UK website) they stock a limited range of clothing, mostly for the younger types ( but demographics now changing to older types) and no female wants to be wearing the same dress as her friends, or even the ridsk of it. That's how I see it anyway. It would be interesting to see what damage, if any, has Amazon done to the apparels sector in the UK and USA. My gut tells me maybe not that much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.