PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

Andrew, its something I also flagged as a possibility of...

1. 6,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Andrew, its something I also flagged as a possibility of happening in my recent posts,, before todays announcement. And yes it certainly boosts confidence. At current share price this must look dirt cheap to Coliseum. What the cause of the recent decline in share price is who knows, sure Amazon's coming has spooked the retail market, but this has been way way overdone in PGRs case. I can understand the hit that MYR or JB Hi Fi or some others may take, but to an extent PGR is in a good space in the apparels market. And whats forgotten is that in their last market updates they have mentioned the push into the US market. Obviously Coliseum is assisting and approving. Well, if I may state the bleeding obvious, Amazon has been well entrenched in the USA for a long time, so the risk is known, yet PGR are sufficiently confident to enter that market. Tells me the impact of Amazon can be overrated in some specific market segments . I have done some more topping up in the 50's and given todays announcement that Coliseum is back in the market to increase its stake, I will top up some more either for the divvy yield or the possibility of another takeover offer by Coliseum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.