ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sensational well written article Sholtz good pick up. Should be...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Sensational well written article Sholtz good pick up. Should be very obvious to anyone that takes the time to read it in full the state of play for power generation in Australia. Due to political ineptness the future for manufacturing in this country is in jeopardy large and small. Other countries around the world have decided and are building HELE plants to provide cheap and affordable power for not only domestic but more importantly industry and economical growth and competitiveness for there economies why’ll reducing greenhouse gas emissions by up to 40%. There is no doubt in my mind with the state of play with our gas resources being sold off years ago and no political stomach for nuclear power there is only one way forward to provide 24/365 base load power generation, for all political denominations! That’s HELE coal powered plants at least one in NSW and VIC but to secure the hole electricity grid I believe also another in Queensland. Now as all should know to run a “High Efficiency Low Emission” plant you need high grade black coal or equivalent! So you might ask how could we have a HELE plant in Victoria with nothing but brown coal? I came down too the conclusion years ago, it would take a front end drying technology as Coldry is to achieve such end goals. We have a carbon neutral drying technology to do just that! Is our tech in the right place at the right time you might ask only time will tell. I would like to think so. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.461K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18729158 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11265024 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.