SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Thanks for that link. I too have searched far and wide for...

1. 52 Posts.
    Thanks for that link. I too have searched far and wide for published scientific evidence for efficacy of these substances - stupid me was looking in the wrong place using databases such as Medline. Can see why now SLA aren’t bothering with clinical trials for BioA with such solid in vitro data behind it from a high school biology student.

Interesting the reason behind the visit of the Russian Prof is to present IN VITRO data on BioA treatment of Helicobactor pylori hence am amazed at the weight given to this by the media and some SLA posters. The scientific literature contains ten of thousands (no, that is not an exaggeration) of peer-reviewed publications showing wonderful efficacy for a whole range of natural plant-derived and synthetic compounds successfully treating with almost 100% efficacy most forms of cancer and microbial diseases – unfortunately it is all in vitro data. The transition to human clinical trials shows how little these in vitro effects translate to humans and BioA is no different with no human data to support it. Yet another case of SLA overhyping their compounds with little clear evidence to support the claims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.