SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

helens old story, page-26

1. 6,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Ah I'm back from a rest and fun time in Bali to find that the down-rampers have scared themselves witless and compelled a few of the weak holders to abandon several thousand shares. This stock can run very quickly when it starts and this has been shown to occur in the not too distant past. Just hold and refuse to be baited by the likes of those that don't use toilet paper or even a toilet. Their's is a lonely and tragic life such is the life of a Doomsayer. And I sayeth unto those that talk of doom; go into the World and find ye a calm place to sit and meditate. When all things have then come into perspective - Rack Off! Yes Vagif and the other two Russian scientists out here are fakes. Yes they have spent their whole lives setting up this one grand scam. No the Bio A don't work even though they cured my wife of a vile disease I still don't believe it! I reckon that the RMOH didn't relly give them permission (after 4 years) to sell in Russia and that they are really setting up a giant Krispy Kreme Doughnut franchise throughout Russia. Not only that Vagif is an escaped convict from Italy who has changed his name 8 times in the last 20 years and has been hiding out down here for 18 years under a false pseudonim and not only that the investor community behind the Solagran scam all are fakes and are all escaped convicts and have been together since reform school. But wait there is more. Swinburn Uni are also in on the scam as are the Pasteur institute and there is also no truth in the rumour that they can fix the Equine Virus... or can they. LOL and that's all folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.