SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

helens old story, page-39

1. 609 Posts.
    lol you guys are shocking, good for a laugh though.

So shiney and gang, like spicer said - if you dont believe in it dont post. It surely seems you do have some form of interest here, as people dont post for no reason in stocks they dont like. I can think of at least 20 stocks right now I dont like and last thing on my mind is wanting to post in those threads to tell everyone its a sham!

So anyways just one thing to keep in mind guys, UBS have now entered the top 20 so im assuming theyve done their due dilligence. So to has BPO to sign their end of the deal, so to has Swinburne BSI to consider undertaking trials (I believe swinburne approached SLA not the other way around) and on top of that Swinburne also carried out further trials on their own accord.

Sorta repetitive reading the downrampers posts, same crap with a different nickname to explain things to.
    What a waste of time and effort replying to them. EPIT and Spicer, I wouldnt bother with these guys - unless they come up with something thats actually worthwhile discussing.

So in saying that - to all the negative people - dig something up worthwhile talking about and make it something new - not something everyone has gone over a million times before and put to bed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.