XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERS.Nice that you Eastern Staters are safely...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS.

Nice that you Eastern Staters are safely tucked away in bed one hour early. Good idea that daylight saving, as long as it's over there.

A couple of noteworthy entries from the fellas yesterday.

Mulamanic is worth listening, what on earth does the name mean Mula?

'1. Divergence complete
    2. Denial Phase Complete
    3. Fear Phase Complete
    4. Capitulation Phase Complete
    5. Acceptance Complete
    6. Accumulation phase commence

IMO we are only at Step 2....Unless of course you feel the market does not need a strong support level to bounce.'
    MULAMANIC

And of course - Our man of the hour. A fairly prolific and good content poster and a lover of my old nemisis - Macquarie. Quick way to lose 25% that was! This XJOer, is an 'overviewer' of the situation. A 'wrapper upper' of the state of play. A good filler of a niche on the thread.

Some say that he likes his steak so rare that the 'moo' is barely kicked out of it, and that he is so level headed, they use him to straighten pictures on walls. All we know is that he's called...

* * HELIUM * *

'In MY humble opinion, "fear of the unknown" is a more appropriate and technically correct phrase to be using in these times.'

No one knows what the eventual outcome will be, so taking a worst case scenario approach would seem reasonable. Except, that extremes such as economic dark ages and financial collapse never seem to occur. Why? Because there are too many people with too much money sitting on the sidelines, waiting to take advantage of the situation.

We are not going to financial armageddon, we are simply witnessing a redistribution of wealth.'
    HELIUM

Watching the DOW bounce around last night, the wealth was being redistributed every 2 minutes.

THOUGHTS

I have a couple of thoughts AND those that have followed my XJO wisdoms, know that they are just that.

Oct 07 through Feb 08. Similar to now on the DOW chart. It was stuck in that rectangular formation lasting months. Bulls and bears couldn't make up their minds.

It required the March 08 1500 point capitulation to 'reset it and create a buying opp followed by a V recovery opportunity.

This fits in with Redbackas consolidation and accumulation on the lows thoughts as well as Martis's 1500 point temporary capitulation.

An event or trigger taking the DOW down to mid 9's followed by a V shape recovery with all the money sitting on the side line.

Good luck today survivors.
    ------------------

PS Maxi - I thought you were older - only 64?
    Penny - so you're only 70?
    BDog - "Surely"...last word of many in the markets Bdog. So true Bluey.
    Hairy - didn't get your mug shot.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.