Hell -just another myth?, page-158

1. 3,979 Posts.
    I was only trying to put a puzzle together from a Biblical overview.

The Jewish Messiah will never be Jesus past because, well, He died 2,000 years ago and I'm not sure if Jews are into reincarnation. One cunning devise is to make a claim for an invisible Jesus and then speak on behalf of this invisible Jesus even though from a Biblical standpoint it was made abundantly clear that the return would be flesh and blood.

Clearly the Jesus we were raised on did not even come close to fulfilling the job description of the Messiah who will produce those wonders you mentioned earlier. That's why I say for me the only way it makes sense is to understand that most of the allusions laid at the feet of Jesus were in fact the job description for the second coming Jesus, Jesus with a new name and a new religion. In other words, another Teacher, Jesus like.

What I fail to understand is why Christians imagine a return of Jesus at all when He Himself said many times He would send somebody else.

It may have been the best of outcomes that the Jews rejected Jesus as the Messiah for in fact He was not the Messiah as prophesied for whom they were waiting and the Holy Lands, if that is what they are, would have no doubt ended up like Byzantium and been completely lost to the Muslims because of inevitable Christian disunity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.