Hell -just another myth?, page-362

1. 23,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Arian, what the hec is that, is all I know haha. All I know is what The Father and Son tell me in my 35 yr old KJV Bible, no more no less. What man of the world follows or did, I am not interested. As you would agree, we must believe what Christ told us, NOT invent what he didn't tell us. God all through the OT keeps telling us, how He and he alone is God, many times and NOT ONCE did Christ say he was God, did he forget hahahahahhahaha = Angel of light here, mimic of God's Spirit - would you really know the difference?
    What have you got to compare against, another trinity follower?

Begotten comes from Begat or beget, you beget something. He is God's only begotten Son, God said today I have begotten thee, John tells us he came out from God, he come forth from God, He is the express image, express means you come out of something, the hosts of heaven were by Gods breath and many say Christ is the Word of God, He is Born of God. Image of God, so you have to have an original to be the image of, so obviously you are not what you are the image of. He is the firstborn creature or of creation. So what all this says to them who are not influenced by the Angel of light is screamingly obvious. So from all these highlights, you tell me!
    He became inside Mary by the word of God, so why many have trouble in digesting how Christ came into being before then, I find astounding, in light of the above?

As for Christ being God in an absolute sense, this is what the angel of light would say because Christ Certainly didn't say it, I will follow Christ on this one and not profanity of man.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.