CRE 0.00% 5.4¢ crescent gold limited

ekiwi, been a month hey...well let me help you get the...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ekiwi,
    been a month hey...well let me help you get the discussion ball rolling again...

Currently as is stands, the SP has retraced to 50%(touching 68%) on the fibonacci... i felt it would come back down to the planned placement price of 38c eventually.(hindsight hey! :)

technically, still trading above the trendline formed over the past few 4-5 months since mid nov last 06, although recently broke downward through the trend line on the canadian chart for one session, (but now SP is just sitting above it), both charts heading into oversold territory, but not quite there on a few other indicators... they would need to fire up or down depending, before I would say a definite buy just yet...but u never know though, news could pop out at any time, such is the game we play:)

quarterly read well IMO, and had some good points regarding the duetsche bank deal, one coming to mind was increasing broker/analyst coverage which has been an achillies heel up until now. (still waiting for mail on the deal from the co).

love these guys to push the U card, as is the attraction for the market atm, and as a kicker, some more detailed +ive news on the china front wouldnt go astray.

just some of my opinions, and observations, like to hear anyone elses view on things.
    Cheers
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.