AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

hello .033 .ice berg ahead captain, page-23

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    re: drill measure mine Hi Ketamine,

Not sure if you are correct.
    When SS had done the drilling and weighing up the economics Uranium was closer to $50 lb. From there it spiralled down. I would say that uranium was not the "Buzz" word that it is today.

Totally different economics and times we live in.
    Uranium is the crowd pleaser and will be for a number of years. If AEX can get this thing moving sooner than later it will be very mineable.

Satori, I topped up on the oppies at 1.2 and am hoping to do so again if it shows that it might be heading below the 1 mark. One good thing, when you consider that I still hold my originals that I bought at 3.8 in March and at the time I thought they were pretty good value. Ha! Ha! Well my accumulation so far has got it down to 2.3 average. My next one should break below the 2.0 barrier. Just got to keep buying them as they get cheaper.

Aegis are a research company. They contract to NAB Online. If they are underwriters for the placement, well
    I would expect them to get a nice tidy profit out of it.
    Anyway, it doesn't really matter who they are as long as they raise the funds and get the cash moving.

MR WILLIS< WE WANT THE F_CKEN THING MINED WITH NO MORE F_CKUPS WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

There is alot more to this story than meets the eye and I for one will stick with them. This time however, I will be looking at trading some to help get my averages down further especially after the last debacle.

I am leaving for a few days down to my favourite place near Lakes Entrance - Paynesville on Friday. Hopefully when I get back the price will still be low.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.