AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

satori, certainly deciding to take the longer term view with...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

satori,

certainly deciding to take the longer term view with this one has cost me, and its never nice seeing profits evaporate, but then I look at where I could realistically have exited and I think I'm only $2k worse off.

Ive no doubt this one has the potential to reclaim mid-.05s before christmas. I'm sure we'll know if they hit one sweet spot in the first hole of drilling next week.

Would be interested for your views after a sensible chat with management about the way forward, and the liklihood of confirming that inferred resource. Forget upgrades for now ... although i'll take them ... I'd like to know if they still think the inferred resource is there. Obviously the market no longer does. Although aegis and others must think there's something there.

Could be a damp squib yet, but I'm going to hang in for a bit longer and perhaps buy a few more with DYL and GDN profits in coming days. So long as you are profiting elsewhere, holding a loser doesn't hurt for a few weeks

Any of the other former aex bulls sees light at the end of this dark dark tunnel ... haspete?

all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.