AVH 3.50% $2.96 avita medical inc.

hello 14 cents

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Several months ago, just after the OTC listing in the USA, I forecast this euphoria would not last and the share price would drift back down to 14 cents.

At the time, I copped a lot of negativity from active up-rampers and the cut n paste brigade, saying that would would never happen.
    In fact, some were forecasting that 50 cents was around the corner.

Well, guess what?

I would like to provide direct links to these statements, to back up what I am stating here, but unfortunately, there are malicious people that will TOU things they do not agree with. Freedom of speech and true, robust, discussion is compromised when posts are TOUed out of spite.

Reaching 14 cents after recent (short-lived) highs of mid 20 cents further demonstrates that the market has not forgotten about the company's former self, "Clinical Cell Culture".

Although "Cynical Cell Culture", rolls off the tongue just as well!

Is the market ignoring the fact that ReCell is already approved for sale in most parts of the world, except the USA?

Considering the company has recently reported an operating loss, I believe so.

IMO, world wide sales (ex USA) should keep this company profitable. But it isn't.
    Something is wrong.

Possible eventual sales in the USA should have been the icing on the cake, not be the bread and butter.

This has, and will continue to ring alarm bells with me.

You can change name, change people, but, after all of this, something is still fundamentally flawed. IMO.

Even more so when you consider we are now in the 5th year since the deck chairs were rearranged. It didn't happen just weeks or months ago now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.