TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Hello 37.5c, page-5

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360
    Choclit, I would help if I could but I won't raise your remuneration and FTE questions for you because I don't have a problem with them. Under Troy Hayden, TAP has slimmed down its FTEs, and personally taken a significant salary cash cut, before all this blew up. And, if the Board feels more should be done he won't be afraid to act - but I think we should see how things shake out before judging those things.

In that regard, I think TAP has done a really good job (so far) in addressing the threat posed to the whole company, by the spill notice and the associated disruption involving the heavily conflicted Chatchai Yenbamroong/NGP. This has been a very demanding and resource hungry time, and its not over yet. There's also the Strategic Review.

I'd hate TAP to take shortcuts and not follow through on things properly for the sake of having the right people on the job, and paying the right money. After all, those human resources are leveraging, say, $200 million or more in assets (IMO), and there's a lot going on. Cheers.
    Last edited by La Tache: 14/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.