BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Hello 5's

1. 7,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    Wakey, wakey hand off snakey! Righto, now that I have your attention …

I just wrote a MAGNIFICENT post (in my opinion!) drawing attention to BUL's outstanding value opportunity and inevitable fate, then proceeded to delete the bugger instead of post it!!! It's a dreadful loss to all of humanity (not over stating it, am I??? :  (  ) …

Anyway, I can't repeat all the words but I can repeat the chart below …
    2021/2022 is when the local and international gas shortage gets to crisis. Everyone knows this. The big marauders who supply the LNG plants in QLD will be looking for gas to feed those hungry mouths. Where is it coming from?
    (Don't argue with me on this, discuss it with your own logic department)

Blue's MC is now around $50m, yet BUL's ATP-814 is worth $200 to 300m, at least. And while a massive 3,000PJ of 3C Resource has no hard $ value, it would be a very attractive add-on.
    So where are the buyers? Dunno! …. But, they will come (Or, something from left field will)

Look at the chart below... Previous major corrections have been followed by massive and quick turnarounds.  The suicidal investors of yesteryear who did not buy back in suffered the stock's second cruel blow. The recovery. Patterns repeat. And why shouldn't they? The gas market continues to get tighter.
    We are now over a year and 80% into a correction. Put it this way, if you only heard of Blue Energy today for the first time and learned of its assets, intentions and current MC would you consider it a BUY?

May we have a much better 2019!! I think we will.

Happy New Year All...

Kip

BUL Monthly
    upload_2018-12-30_17-7-47.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.