VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

With all due respect, United Airlines went into chapter 11 many...

1. 29 Posts.
    With all due respect, United Airlines went into chapter 11 many times - they have reduced their services. Continental Airlines also went into chapter 11 and pulled out. Emirates I believe at this point retracted their services - Cathay also tried to make it a goer out of AKL. All of these very large carriers have not cracked it. Don't get me wrong I think Virgin are fantastic and have made the "ordinary" family able to travel at fantastic prices, I think they are a great carrier. However my point is, they have only just hedged their fuel, everything is leased, enormous bills to be paid at the end of each month, they have introduced a 2nd aircraft type with the introduction of a 3rd being their 777's, more training, fees, engineering, spare parts and on it goes. From a charting point of view I would hang the chart against a wall and ask a 5 year old to ascertain if it is trending up or down? I would also be careful of the "dead cat bounce" - after it has plummeted from it's recent highs.

Upon saying that - I wish I had of bought some recently at 42c, and doubled my money.

Good luck to all, I am not trying to be negative - just an honest spin.
    123WOOKIE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.